If Pinterest is your favorite application and most of the time you access it from your iPhone, then you will be interested in adding a Pin it button to your iOS 8 device sharing options? If Yes, is the answer, then keep reading to know how you can make that thing possible.
You can easily add a Pinterest button to your iOS sharing options. All you have to do is to activate it and set it up by own, even if you have already downloaded the Pinterest app.
How to Add a Pinterest Button to your iOS Sharing Options
Simply follow these steps for making your Pinterest experience on smartphone smoother
1. Download the Pinterest application on your iOS device from iTune. If you already have installed the app, ignore this step.
So you already have the tool in your smartphone for better pinning experience. You just need to activate it.
2. For that, you need to launch Chrome, Safari or any other web browser which you prefer to use on your device.
3. Using the browser, launch the webpage of the content which you want to save.
4. Once the site is completely loaded. At the bottom of the device screen, you will see the Share icon. Simply tap on it.
5. Icon bar will come up with icons of the different apps which you have already installed on your device.
On the Icon bar, swipe left until you see More button. Once you find it, tap on the button.
6. Here you will see the new list of all the application names which you have installed on your device. You need to scroll down until you find the Pinterest option.
Turn ON Pinterest option by moving the toggle. Green got confirms that it is ON.
Tip: In case, you want Pin It button to appear at first place in sharing options. All you need to do is tap, hold, and drag the Pinterest item to the top of the list.
7. Just by doing this, you will see the Pin It button in the Icon bar
8. To save the story to Pinterest, tap on the Pin It icon. Another window will open in which you will be asked to select the image for the story.
9. After that, select the board in which you want to save the story.
10. Once the story is successfully saved. You will get the notification at the bottom of the screen.
You have successfully added a Pin It button to your iOS sharing options and saved your first story to Pinterest using Pin It icon in the sharing options.
Tip: To save next story, you do not need to perform all the steps mentioned above. Simply launch the Webpage -> click on the share icon ->Icon bar will come ->Tap on Pin it button.
Why don’t you try this easy to follow work around to save stories to Pinterest using Pin It icon right from the sharing options?